Maidstone Dental Clinic accepts payments by cash, credit card and EFTPOS.
We require full payment on the day of service.
Our HICAPS terminal enables you to claim any rebate you may be entitled to from your Private Health Fund so that you will only need to pay the remaining balance of treatment costs.
For most insurance, we can do an instant quote on-site to let you know how much your insurance will cover.
We also participate in government schemes such as the Medicare Child Dental Benefits Schedule.
Your child might be eligible for $1013 under the Child Dental Benefit Scheme. Give us a call at 03 9317 5636 to find out.
For more information, please visit the Department of Human Services website: www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/medicare/child-dental-benefits-schedule
At Maidstone Dental, we know that dental work can be expensive – and a dental emergency can catch you off guard. This is why we have introduced Zip Pay; to give you peace of mind and the financial freedom to complete your dental treatments.
How does it work?
1. Create an account with Zip Pay prior to your first visit
2. Attend an initial consultation, where you will be provided with an estimate of treatment costs. This should give you a clear idea of costs on the day of your treatment.
3. Apply for the correct account limit to cover your treatment
4. After each appointment, simply give us your code on your phone app.
Simple as that! To check your available funds prior to the treatment, simply log on to your account online or through the app.
What happens at the initial consultation?
For your first visit, we’ll do a full examination. This can involve both questions and X-Rays. This will help us determine what you need done and how much it will cost.
• 6 months interest-free – $1-$3000
• 12 months interest – $3000 and above
*Final limits may change.
A whiter, brighter smile for only $550*
Are you ready to achieve a whiter, brighter smile? We can help you with our special $550* offer including:
*Excludes x-rays. Valid until 31/01/2021.
Bulk Billing Child Dental Benefit Schedule up to $1000
*Child must be eligible for CDBS.